Rules and Regulations
Our rules and policies are set forth to ensure the safety of all our guests, please be safe and enjoy your stay. If you fail to follow rules set forth for your safety and the safety of others it may be reason for immediate eviction with no refunds.
- ALL CHILDREN/TEENAGERS MUST BE BACK AT A CAMPSITE BY 10:30PM. THEY CANNOT ROAM THE PARK OR OCCUPY BATH FACILITIES. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED GUESTS PER SHORT TERM (DAILY OR WEEKLY) RV SPOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY WILL BE 4; ALL ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED A DAILY ENTRY FEE, MAX PER SITE IS 8 TOTAL.
- THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED GUESTS PER MONTHLY RV SPOT WILL BE 2; ALL ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED A DAILY OR MONTHLY ENTRY FEE, MAX PER SITE IS 8 TOTAL.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK VEHICLES, GOLF CARTS, OR RIDE BIKES ON GRASS AREAS AND DISPLAY PARKING PERMIT TAGS AT ALL TIMES.
- SOUND SYSTEMS OR LOUD SPEAKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED (EVEN DURING THE DAY).
- NO BIKES, TRIKES, SCOOTERS, OR SKATEBOARDS ALLOWED AFTER DARK, IT’S HARD TO SEE AND VERY DANGEROUS.
- THERE IS NO GOLF CART RIDING AFTER 10:30PM.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED THRU POOL GATE OR FACILITY DOORS AND NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED OUT, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A METAL TRASH RECEPTACLE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE DUMPSTERS FOR DISPOSAL OF ASHES FROM GRILL.
- NO SWIMMING IS ALLOWED AT OUR FISHING POND.
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES
- All guests and visitors must register at our front office. All guests and visitors must wear a wristband at all times; all vehicles and golf carts must display a parking tag at all times. All non-camping guests must leave the park by 10:00pm.
- You must be 21 years of age to rent any spot, house or cottage in our park; primary renter must be onsite while any member of their party is onsite.
- The speed limit for all vehicles in our park is 5 miles per hour and is strictly enforced.
- Please respect the property, our neighbors, and fellow campers; do not cut thru sites – please use concrete roads only.
- Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle, or golf carts in your designated concrete site only; no parking on grass, and display parking permit tags at all times. Guests and extra vehicles have parking available in designated areas throughout the park.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for any and all towing fees for improperly parked vehicle removal.
- Please do not give your gate access code to anyone.
- Parents are fully and solely responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Quiet time is from 10:00pm until 8:00am every day. Excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, illegal drug use, sale or exchange, nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted at any part of the day.
- Dumping gray water on the ground is not permitted, each spot has onsite sewer. Use of sewer donut is mandatory, if you do not own one they are available for purchase in our convenience store.
- Use of water for non-potable services, such as washing vehicles is not permitted.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean during their stay. Please do not throw cigarette butts or other trash on the ground. Please utilize our designated trash drop off bins located throughout the park (shown on map) to discard your accumulated trash. All trash needs to be in sealed trash bags.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in any house, building, or structure. Smoking is only allowed in designated outside areas.
- Alcoholic beverages must be carried discretely in a cup or koozie.
- Use of glass bottles and containers is discouraged throughout our park.
- Fires are allowed in grills only. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- No outside motorized recreational equipment allowed in our park, such as UTVs, ATVs, go-carts, mini-bikes, or private watercraft. Electric and gas golf carts that are quiet are allowed provided you register them and pay a $10.00 per day fee for a permit and display parking permit tag at all times. Only licensed drivers 21 or over are allowed to operate golf carts on our property. All drivers shall be self-insured. Proof of insurance required.
- For the safety of all our guests, anyone riding a bicycle after dark must have proper working headlights on the front and proper lights/reflectors on the back of their bicycles. *If your bicycle does not have lights that are operational, lights are available for purchase from the camp store.
- Absolutely no repairs to RVs or motor vehicle modifications are allowed inside the park.
- No generators please.
- No music after 10:00pm, not even at a low volume. This rule is strictly enforced and can cause eviction.
- No person within the grounds shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself and others. Such behavior, including abusive or profane language, shall be grounds for expulsion without warning or refunds.
- Violations of rules may result in immediate eviction without warning or refund.
- You must understand and agree to abide by these rules and regulations in their entirety upon check in and during your stay.
- If you rent a RV site you must physically have a RV on site, you can not just rent a space.
EL CAMPO LOST LAGOON, ITS OWNERS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES TO YOUR PROPERTY DURING YOUR STAY, ALL CAMPERS AND GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL INJURY OR ACCIDENTS THEY ARE INVOLVED IN.