El Campo Lost Lagoon COVID-19 Update
At this time, ECLL is open and operational. Your safety is a top priority within our resort.
We are currently still accepting reservations for the 2020 season.
We have received a lot of questions regarding Governor Abbott’s mandate regard face coverings. Executive Order GA-29 relating to the use of face coverings during the COVID- 19 disaster: Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, however, that this face-covering requirement does not apply to the following:
- any person younger than 10 years of age
- any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering
- any person while the person is consuming food or drink, or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink
- any person while the person is (a) exercising outdoors or engaging in physical activity outdoors, and (b) maintaining a safe distance from other people not in the same household
- any person while the person is in a swimming pool, lake, or similar body of water
We ask that you help us continue to keep our resort safe by wearing a mask when it is necessary and maintain proper social distancing. Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Precautions We Are Taking:
– We have our sanitation staff working diligently around the clock to ensure that all of our facilities are properly cleaned and sanitized, as well as keeping paper towels and hand soap fully stocked.
– All surfaces in the office, including the credit/debit card machine, countertops, doors and handles are being sanitized hourly throughout the day.
– Per our usual protocol, houses and cabins are thoroughly cleaned after each use, including washing and sanitizing all linens and mattress pads, mattresses, floors, surfaces, appliances, bathrooms, showers, sinks, toilets, and door knobs.
– Additional hand sanitizer stations are located around the pool, Chester’s Café, various doorways, etc.
All of us here at El Campo Lost Lagoon are committed to providing you with a clean, healthy environment during your stay. If at any time you are not satisfied with the condition of our establishment, please notify any staff member and we will work hard to correct the situation.